Can't get a call back from Dr. Jawad's office staff...anyone else have this problem?

Smellycat
on 10/14/03 9:09 am - New Port Richey, Fl
I was just wondering........I have been trying for weeks and can not seem to get them to return my calls. I hate to be a pain in the butt, but (butt but?)....I just want to ask a simple little question. I know they are busy, but I can't imagine being THAT busy that they can't return a phone call, or in this case, several phone calls. Anyone had this problem with Dr, J's office??? Can you tell I love these emoticons....
BarbieCarroll
on 10/14/03 9:37 am - Norcross, GA
Hello - I called and left a message with their office today & they called me back today. I'm sorry that you are having a problem with their staff - I haven't had the same problems - good luck! Barbie
Smellycat
on 10/14/03 10:07 am - New Port Richey, Fl
Were you calling for Lizette or Niecy re: insurance? Just wondering, that's who I've been trying to reach. I might start to take this personal......
Anita R.
on 10/14/03 8:10 pm
Carol - Have you had your surgery yet - how often are you calling? Just curious...I have a friend that has not yet had her surgery and she called a lot just to get status on her insurance claim whether or not it had been approved and for some reason my Doctor's office did kinda' the same thing. I have found that when I call the doctor's office I get an immediant answers or a return call within minutes. I do not think they are playing favorites they are probably just so busy and have tons of patients that they are probably very thinly spread and have to make time just to make a call. I have found that if I had questions and posted them to this site to be very helpful and found out the answers much quicker. I am not trying to say that it is okay for a doctor's office to postpone contacting an individual - actually I think that is very rude and I would reconsider my choose. You have to do what you feel is right and determine if you are at a point where you could possibly switch doctors or not if needed. I wish you the very best and if you'd like to chat - feel free to contact me.
exc98765
on 10/14/03 10:19 pm - deltona, fl
Anita...you seem very knowledgable...how do I get those emotions to work I tried and I get nothing..debbie
Anita R.
on 10/15/03 7:29 am
Debbie - You go to the Message Emoticons and see the words that are used for the icon you want, i.e. wave - type : w a v e : without the spaces and the icon appears.
Smellycat
on 10/15/03 12:13 am - New Port Richey, Fl
Thanks for all your input guys!! Anita...no, I haven't had surgery yet...waiting patiently (kind of) for insurance approval. BUT, I wont be able to have surgery right away anyway. I'm just starting a new job in 2 wks, training is 12 wks, so I dont imagine I will be able to take off for surgery until late Jan or early Feb. Plus, my mother has surgery in 2 wks, so I'll need to take care of her while she recoops and goes through rehab. So, as much as I am soooo ready for this, I'll have to wait a while I agree that it is rude for them to just ignore me. In my opinion, even if they have nothing to report, they could return a courtesy call. Maybe they think I am just an impatient...um....patient. All I know is I can't wait to be a loser
Anita R.
on 10/15/03 7:32 am
Carol - As bad as I have to say - you're time will come. Right now as you said your mother is due for surgery (what type) and if she needs help - you should be there for her. Try to be patient and start your new job and let the if you have it - let the insurance company pay for the surgery.
Smellycat
on 10/15/03 1:26 pm - New Port Richey, Fl
Mom's having shoulder surgery, she has a torn rotator cuff and also some calcium build up that has caused spurring. It's pretty painful for her, she's 71 and I worry about her. After surgery, her arm will be in a sling and she wont be able to move it for a few weeks, then her rehab will start. I do wish I didn't have to rely on insurance....I would have had surgery a long time ago, but everything seems to be working out, so I'm feeling very positive about it. I'll be mom's post op support and she'll be mine. Fortunately, she has been to the orientation with me and supports me 1000%.
exc98765
on 10/14/03 10:18 pm - deltona, fl
carol... Sorry you are having trouble getting a return call...but the girl who answers the phone is very knowledgeable and she might be able to answer your question..sometimes when I call them I will get the answering service and I leave a message...I will then hang up the phone and call right back and I will get the office...you might want to try that..also tell who ever answers the phone that you have left many many messages and no one will return you call...good luck..Debbie:idea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views