hello friends...i am looking for support in largo

melindainfla
on 10/13/03 11:04 am - pinellas county, fl
hello everyone, my surgery is friday 10/17. i am looking for support here local in the largo area. i am so excited and nervous all at the sametime. i thought it would be nice to chat with someone local. thanks, melinda
Joseph N.
on 10/13/03 1:24 pm - Clearwater, FL
Melinda: I wish you the very best. I had my surgery on 7/28/03. Just follow your surgeon's instructions and you will do fine. Where are you having your surgery? Joe in Clearwater
melindainfla
on 10/15/03 9:20 am - pinellas county, fl
Hello Joe, My surgery is this Friday at Suncoast Hospital. Thank you for the good wishes. Melinda in Largo
Smellycat
on 10/13/03 1:52 pm - New Port Richey, Fl
Hi Melinda and congrats on your surgery date. I live in New Port Richey and waiting for approval from my insurance. Who is your surgeon and where are you having surgery? I wish you all the best. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat. [email protected]
melindainfla
on 10/15/03 9:21 am - pinellas county, fl
Hi carol My surgery is friday at suncoast hospital, my surgeon is dr jessee. thanks for all the good wishes. melinda
Anita R.
on 10/14/03 8:14 pm
Congratulations on your surgery date - I wish you the very best outcome. Here's for an uneventful surgery and I'll say a prayer for you, your family and your surgeon. Let us know how you are doing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views