I got a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer C.
on 10/13/03 1:37 am - tampa, fl
Yippeeeeee....after 4 months, I got a date- Nov 19th! I am so happy but scared to death. Is that normal? I feel like I have been waiting for this forever and now its here and I am very scared and nervous. Well I will keep you all updated.
John B.
on 10/13/03 2:58 am - New Port Richey, FL
Congrats on getting the date! Yes your scared feelings are normal. The closer you get to the actual date it gets better. This is because of all the planning that needs to be done while you're in the hosp and the care afterwards. Best of luck to you! John
jennifer C.
on 10/13/03 10:19 pm - tampa, fl
Thanks for your post John. I am feeling a little bit better as each day passes. What stage are you in?
melindainfla
on 10/13/03 11:00 am - pinellas county, fl
congrats jennifer, i am in largo...my surgery is friday. good luck with your surgery!!! melinda
jennifer C.
on 10/13/03 10:17 pm - tampa, fl
Wow, this friday. I wish you the best of luck and I will say a prayer for you. Please give us updates on how everything went, I would love to keep in touch since we are so close! I am in Tampa.
Anita R.
on 10/14/03 8:18 pm
That is GREAT news! Congratulations - that is just around the corner! I totally understand how you are feeling - all the emotions you are going through are normal. Once I was approved I too was super nervous up until just a couple days before my surgery. If you have any concerns feel free to contact me. Best of luck on your surgery - soon you will be on the losing side.
Smellycat
on 10/15/03 12:25 am - New Port Richey, Fl
I'm so happy for you!!!! I haven't been there yet, but I have had surgery before and was shaking like a leaf lying on the operating table. So, I would have to say that it is VERY normal to be scared. I'm gonna need a rubber mallet to the head when I get my date. I wish you all the best!
Melissa P.
on 10/15/03 5:44 pm
congrats....my surgery is 13 days and counting, and i am excited but nervous. keep your chin up, concentrate on getting things ready to go, and it wil be here before you know it. best wishes
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views