Found new COE in Florida

wings
on 10/14/09 2:07 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Hey guys
I am always looking at options while working on my revision.  I want a revision from lap band to DS and that is what I am working on with Dr. Greenbaum of NJ. 

I am also the kind of person that has a back up plan.  I would only consider ERNY aka Distal RNY if something happens that I could not get my DS. 

Well I stumbled accross this. 

I just got off phone with Advanced Surgical Associates of West Florida. They told me they just obtained their COE and take Medicare patients.  No up front fees to speak of. 

There are two surgeons that do lap band, RNY, ERNY aka Distal but no DS.  They do revisions.  Their names are Dr. Richard S. Gordon, M.D., FRCSC and Dr. John-Paul Gonzalvo, D.O., FACS.

I don't know a whole lot about them but there office person told me that thier COE info is not on the web site yet. 

I just thought someone out there in Florida might could use this info.  I know it may be a possible back up for me. 

So if anyone knows anything about this place in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area please chime in and tell us what ever you know.

Thanks
Carla C

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 2:17 am - Tampa, FL
It is wonderful to have options isn't it???  Good luck and keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views