OK how about RNY to DS in Florida peeps???

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 2:16 am - Tampa, FL
Looking for people who have had the RNY to DS procedure that live in Florida.  Would like to know who you used, etc.  I am in contact with both Dr. Greenbaum and Dr. Husted doing my research on both of them and the procedure.  If anyone else is out there who has had the procedure please let me know.
wings
on 10/14/09 4:25 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Dr. Husted was my first choice for lap band to DS revision but his hospital does not have their COE yet and I have waited 1-year plus. 

I am almost done with all pre-ops for Dr. Greenbaum.  When the results get in his hands then I get a surgery date.

I can tell you that both of these surgeons are awsome and they think alike.  I had been working with Dr. Husted and his office for over a year. I have been with Dr. Greenbaums office for a monthy and I am amazed at how they work alike lol.  

You have a hard choice because they both are very good at RNY to DS revisions and believe whole heartedly in what they do. 

Which ever one you choose you will make a right decision.  Distance is about the same.  Finances and insurance will help your decision. 

Feel free to ask me anything.  I know them both fairly well and their office staff is helpfull also.

Thanks  Carla C
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views