Update on bash

Donna V.
on 10/5/03 10:49 pm - Largo, FL
Hi Fellow Florida Bandster Bash Attendees: Well, hard to believe but the time is here! Just a week left to go! I just wanted to take a moment and pass on the following information: Due to our having to give commitments to the hotel, there will be no refunds after Monday. I am sure you understand. Please notify us immediately if you cannot attend, because after Monday, your spot will be paid for. If you are planning on coming, we would love to have your before photo. Email me with it if possible at [email protected]. If you are coming in from out of town, flying into Tampa, and need transportation to the hotel, we are trying to coordinate with Super Shuttle. Please email me, ASAP, your planned arrival date so we can perhaps get a few of you together. Well, we are so excited, and have lots planned for you! Remember to pack your bathing suit! If you have any questions please just let us know. We look forward to seeing this weekend! Your committee, Donna, Michelle, Sharon and Mercy! 2003 Florida Bandster Bash
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views