I GOT A DATE TOO!!!

Melissa P.
on 10/2/03 5:15 pm
just got a date and approval for surgery....all on the same day. it happened so fast. my surgery is scheduled for october 29th at 10:15 am, baptist hospital in pensacola. i had to switch surgeons again...am now with dr. courcy. glad though because dr. nye assists also. hopefully 3rd times the charm. excited, but scared...i am now up to 479.
Anita R.
on 10/2/03 11:22 pm
Melissa - I know by now you are experiencing all kinds of emotions with your date just around the corner. Understand that this is normal - I went through the emotions where I was scared up until the day before the operation, I was also excited that I was having the surgery and irritable at the same time. I wish you the very best in your WLS journeny. And I will keep you, your family, and your surgeon in my prayers for an uneventful procedure. If you'd like to talk - feel free to contact me at 407-971-2164. I am now 6.5 wks post-op and have lost over 60 lbs! Remember that this is a lifetime change, it is very important to eat the right foods, get plenty of exercise, drink enough water, be sure to take vitamins and supplements to include protein drinks (EAS are good), and do not push yourselve too fast to heal.
Vilena .
on 10/6/03 2:14 am - Pensacola, FL
Hello that is so wonderful because me and your surgury date are the same date and with the same doctor (dr Courcey.. I be in the OR at 7:30 that morning also. I hope to hear from you and talk before we have the surgury. please call me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you very soon... Again I am so happy for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views