Starting Program @ Celebration Health

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 6:16 am - Orlando, FL
Hello Everyone. I have made the decision to have my weight loss journey begin with Dr. Kim and his staff. Has anyone else dealt with Dr. Kim? I have already attended their info session and was immediately put at ease. Does anyone have any suggestions from their own experiences? I just want to make sure that is the team to trust.
Redhaired
on 10/9/09 1:08 pm - Mouseville, FL
I have been floating around these boards for a long time and I have never read anything bad about Dr. Kim.  I think you will be in good hands.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 9:55 pm - Orlando, FL
Thanks Red. I haven't found anything negative about Dr. Kim either. I think I'll be in good hands too.
brewgal
on 10/10/09 12:22 pm, edited 10/10/09 12:22 pm - Orlando, FL
Hi there....

I had my RNY with Dr. Kim this past Wed (10/7) and I can tell you that you will be in good hands.  His entire staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.  They are always available to answer any questions for you and are very supportive before and especially after surgery.

In addition, the bariatric nurses in the hospital were so nice and helpful and did anything to make me feel comfortable.  I just came home today so if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Good luck!!  :)

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 9:53 pm - Orlando, FL
Congratulations on your surgery. Thank you for taking time out from your recovery to answer my post. I really do appreciate it.

I've done some more research and you have placed the final stamp of approval. I am going to go ahead and let Dr. Kim and his team be the ones I trust. I will be going to the support group meeting on Wednesday the 14th to get more info from post op and pre op patients.

Thanks again and Good Luck with your journey!! 
hope.cuesta
on 10/25/09 6:00 am - Miami Beach, FL
Can you tell me how long after your preop clearance was ur surgery scheduled.  I think that if I at least have a time frame I wont be as anxious.
Hope                        
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 3:58 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.
I wish you a speedy recovery and much success!!
maris_38
on 10/14/09 9:34 am - Orlando, FL
Dr Kim did my RNY last December.  He (and his staff) are excellent.  I've had no post-surgery complications or issues, all questions I've had have been answered very promptly (the nutritionist is very helpful and responsive). Dr Kim is emphatic that the surgery is only a small part of the job, he places tremendous emphasis on after-care support, and it shows!

You will be in very good hands.
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 10:10 am - Orlando, FL
Thanks. That helps trememdously. Dr. Kim's enthusiasm and positivity came through at the information session. Congratulations on your surgery.
hope.cuesta
on 10/25/09 5:20 am - Miami Beach, FL
I am so excited and anxious waiting for my surgery date. 
Hope                        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views