I GOT APPROVED :) :) :)

Vilena .
on 9/22/03 6:17 am - Pensacola, FL
Today I got approved for WLS.. 2 days before my birthday. I am so happy.. I gotten got a date yet but I got approved.. I have been trying for over a year now. Today I is the most happiness day of my life. I am just waiting on a date. I am so happy.
Anita R.
on 9/22/03 7:25 am
MsVee - Just wanted to say CONGRATULATION! That is wonderful and the date will follow here in the near future - you have at least got the approval - YEAH! Let us know your date when you get a chance and keep us posted. Best of luck in your WLS journey!
Brenda H.
on 9/22/03 1:29 pm - Apopka, FL
Hi MsVee, I know how you feel about getting your approval. Just remember this is the first steps in the process and it can get frustrating even after you get your approval. I wish you God's speed and a WLS date that is just around the corner. Your WLS friend...Brenda from Apopka
Ivi1214
on 9/22/03 1:31 pm - Miami Springs, Fl
Congratulations!!! I had mine done on the 19th and I feel great. The best luck ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vilena .
on 9/22/03 10:44 pm - Pensacola, FL
Thanks you all for you support and kind words... I will let you know when I have a date.
shbama
on 9/23/03 11:01 am - Brandon, Fl
Congratulations Ms Vee, This is truly a wonderful day...I can understand it being the happiest day of your life. Let us know when you get a date. Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views