2 months post-op

Robert C.
on 9/14/03 11:37 pm - Largo, FL
Hey gang; I'm 2 months post-op and doing very well. So far I've lost 52 lbs. My blood pressure has dropped to normal, my breathing is less labored and my flexibility has increased greatly. My incision is finally closing where I had a small seroma.Bay Pines has a very progressive wound care center, it's nearly healed. Just for today my goals are small, some foods are not tolerated yet I do well. Three meals and a 3 snacks is still hard to do, yet I make it. Will start swimming soon to tone and build some muscle, otherwise I feel great....Thank God for this gift......RAC
Anita R.
on 9/15/03 11:49 am
Robert - You are doing a GREAT job! Keep up the good work and let us know how you are doing. I am 4 weeks post-op and have lost 36 lbs so far - can't wait to start riding my biek and swimming again too.
Paul C.
on 9/17/03 9:01 am - Miami, Fl
I am at almost 3 months post up and have lost 75 lbs. Everybody says I am a new person and my clothes are super big. But I ant to wait till I drop 100 lbs before shopping. I still can't eat bread but I can eat chili from Wendy's GO FIGURE. Well keep up the good work and be proud of the fact that you are changing you for you and no one else.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views