help

BreWilliams
on 9/14/03 10:25 pm - Orlando, FL
is there some letter floating around out there that I could/should take to my psychologic eval or give to my primary? help
GeorgineVJ
on 9/15/03 12:48 am - Caribou, ME
I only gave out letters asking for copies of the records generated from each visit to be forwarded to my pcp. I had to collect all my own records for my surgeon, and this made it easier. My psych eval was painless (just an interview)- hope yours is as well.
garywill
on 9/15/03 8:19 am - Sun Valley, NV
I just had my psych eval last Tuesday in Ocala. No problems, she just asked a little family history and if I had support at home. Guess she just wanted to be sure there was no mental problems.
Anita R.
on 9/15/03 11:47 am
Bre - I had to dig around a bit on this site, but I finally found the link to the psych letter I used for my psych eval. I actually took the letter into the visit and handed it to the doctor. I did not want the possiblity of him getting the wrong impression as to why I was there. The letter also was a good guide for him to use to draft his evaluation letter to the insurance company. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/m-ins-auth.phtml Best of luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views