Jumping through hoops again ugh

wings
on 10/2/09 7:33 am, edited 10/4/09 3:17 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Having gallbladder ultrasound, upper GI, pulmonary function and clearance eval, 2-day chemical stress test, psych eval and nutrition eval all in a 2.5 week period for my revision from lap band to DS. 

Since I am new to Fort Myers Florida I have to get new PCP.  I see her Oct 26 and she is going to say "dang" cause I will be coming to her with head to toe work up for my baseline. 

My new PCP is bariatric surgery savy, yeah!!!!

We are hoping to have my DS surgery date somewhere in the first week of November. 

I have periodic melt downs from fear of dieing then over excitment about possibly having a life and future filled with activities I cannot do now. 

4-years ago I never thought I would be going thru this again but I believe DS is my last stop and I will get to goal and feel like I am alive again.

Still jumping thru insurance hoops lol.

Wings
Redhaired
on 10/3/09 11:52 pm - Mouseville, FL
I hope it all goes well for you.

Red

wings
on 10/4/09 3:16 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Thanks so much Red

Just when I think I have jumped over the last hirdle they put up another one lol.  I have filed out so much paperwork that I think I have developed carpel tunnel. 

Oh, well, I am realy not *****ing cause I am willing to do what ever it takes to get this done. 

I do find some comfort in knowing that Dr. G is that thorough and is making sure I am safe to go thru with this. 

Carla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views