Psych Eval help?

wings
on 9/29/09 7:05 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Can anyone give me a name of psychiatrist here in SWF that will do psych eval for revision WLS that will take Medicare A & B as secondary.  My primary is Fl BCBS that has excluded all baritric anything.  I need one fair fast and I don't have alot of extra cash to just go pay anyone. 
Thanks
Wings
Redhaired
on 9/29/09 8:02 am - Mouseville, FL
You could click on the psychologist link to the right of the screen, you might also go to the ASBS website and such the provider list.  There is no guarantee that any of these will take medicare but it is worth a shot.  You might also talk to the folks at your surgeon's office to see if they have any recommendations.  If all else fails you might try your community mental health agency.  They might be able to refer you to someone.

wings
on 9/30/09 1:38 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Thanks Red LMAO
As soon as I posted this I looked to the left and BAMM!!!!! hit my right in the face lol.  I have called everyone on the list and left messages for about 6 and I called back this AM but they have to call me back again lol cause they don't know what my up front fee will be.  But anywho, I have never noticed the OTHER RESOURCES IN FLORIDA collum to left before.  They only show up on the state forums. 
Thanks Carla
VelvetKiss
on 9/29/09 12:51 pm - Broadview Heights, OH
Did you check your BCBS provider book?  They may still cover it because it is a psych eval and yes it related to you having surgery but is not coded as bariatric, I would check.

Lap Band surgery 07/2006
Lost 150  lbs, Gained back 50 lbs
Lap Band has caused Acid Reflux, Hiatal Hernia, Esophagus Spams and Vitamin Deficiencies.
Seeking a revision to the Duodenal Switch

wings
on 9/30/09 1:39 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Florida BCBS is my new primary as of Oct 1 and I don't have a booklets yet.  Well, looks like they are getting a call today. 
Thanks girl
Carla
IGDiva
on 9/30/09 5:12 am - Orlando, FL
The psychologist I saw last week for the evaluation was based in Celebration Florida, she didn't take insurance but gave me a form to recoup my costs from the insurance.  My insurance does cover Mental Health so I was able to turn it in under that since it also does not cover bariatric.  Let me knwo fi you would like her name, or if I can be of any other help.

Thanks,
Lisa
Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
wings
on 9/30/09 5:45 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Dear Lisa
Yes Please PM it to me,

Thank you so much.  Celebration is about 3 hours + from me but I don't care I have to get it done.
Thanks Carla
IGDiva
on 9/30/09 5:57 am - Orlando, FL
PM sent. :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views