Central FL insurance question

minameizsarah
on 8/31/03 4:57 pm
Hello my name is Sarah. I am looking into getting gastric bypass and I have no clue what I am doing. I was wondering if there is anyone in Central Florida (I am in Lakeland) who also has TriCare insurance who could help me out a little. I am trying to find a surgeon close by who will take my insurance. Or if you know how I could find out please Email me also. My email address is [email protected] Thanks a bunch!
Beverley S.
on 9/1/03 3:16 am - Valrico, Fl
Hi sarah, Give Dr Barry Haicken a call his office is in largo, Just right over the Causeway from Tampa. I live in Brandon,Fla just about an hour away. He had lots of RNY patients. Go to his web site DR Barry Haicken.com and read up.. I hope that helps...I hope to be having ds surgery with him soon...Beverley
Mirabelle
on 9/1/03 11:55 am
Hi Sarah, I have Tricare Prime but I am in South Ft. Myers. Tricare doesn't list these surgeons but you might want to talk to your PCM to seek some help. Of course I didn't do that... I learned everything the hard way...digging for info and reading up on the best surgeons first nealy 6 months of research. I just got lucky that Dr. Benetiz moved his practice from Lauderdale to Ft. Myers so I didn't have to go out of town. Makes a big difference mentally for me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views