Question to all who have crossed over?

Bre W.
on 8/30/03 6:23 am
Has anyone noticed that once people crossover they become less active on this site? I ask because I was reading a profile and someone said that 3years after her surgery sometimes she forgets she actually had it. I thought that was pretty interesting.
GeorgineVJ
on 8/30/03 6:34 am - Caribou, ME
Hi Bre, I have heard that a lot from people here locally in my support group. They become so busy with their lives and with all the things they couldn't do before they forget this was even something that held them back. They all said they are so glad this was an option for them and they would do it over again, even the ones I've met who had serious complications. I probably will become less active as I have less issues but I will still be interested in checking in once in a while. I may start an informational site as well, and I am interested in advocating for the morbidly obese in some fashion when I am through this process... either through finishing up my nursing degree and working in bariatrics, or through a professional advocacy organization such as obesityhelp.com. Have a great weekend. Ribbet Pow! (See my other post to understand what that means...)
Anita R.
on 8/31/03 6:25 am
Bre - Seems as though some people do get more involved. I try to get on once a week if not more. Change is good though. I am here for anyone I can offer assistance too - feel free to contact me via email if needed.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views