I'm back home 2days postop!

GeorgineVJ
on 8/28/03 10:43 am - Caribou, ME
Hey guys, I'm back home now... Thurs 8:30 PM. My PCA pump IV fell out today after leaking for the whole time, so they pulled it and I started on Lortab a bit earlier. I am not having too much pain - I am very very fortunate, I have a small incision, no drains or discharge, no plastic stay/retainer, and I was able to take off my binder this evening. I was a little nervous to, but it feels better to let my skin breathe. I plan to take a short shower tomorrow with my hubby's help. Had a hard time with liquids the first day post-op as I feel nausea from painkillers, but did much better today and they let me go home. Just wanted to say that I am hanging in there - this can be done, guys. Best wishes to everyone still awaiting approval status. I'll be around more in the next few days.
seaworld
on 8/28/03 1:06 pm - mcdonough, ga
oh thats so wonderful!!!!!!!! so glad to hear everything went great!!!!!! keep us updated!!!!!!!! keep smiling susie
Bre W.
on 8/28/03 11:21 pm
Congrats...I can't wait to hear about your weight loss.
Anita R.
on 8/28/03 11:33 pm
Georgine - I am glad to heasr you are home and doing well. And to top it off, you don't seem to be having too many complications - that's GREAT news! I am so proud for you in your progress. Be sure to keep us informed of your status. By the way I am post-op 10 days now and have already lost 30.5 lbs! Best of luck of your WLS journey!
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/03 9:21 am - Fort Myers, FL
Great news! So happy to hear you are home and complication free. Remember to drink, walk, drink! Every day it gets easier. Lynda ME/FL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views