Anyone from Port St Lucie or Stuart???

(first)Ann (.
on 8/28/03 2:23 am - (city)Port St Lucie, FL
Hi - my name is Ann. I had urgery July 18 by Dr Cox in Ft Lauderdale....ps I would highly reccommend (sp?) him. He is super. Anyway, I am home and feeling frustrated with plateau(s). I am over 50 and they said I was lose slower. 34 lbs since July 18 and i was losing daily a half pound. NOT!!!! anymore. Would love to correspond with others in same boat, especially if they live near me. But I will respond to all. I am not scheduled to wor****il at least Oct 1 (long story-) so have the time.....thank you!! Ann
sissi818
on 8/28/03 2:45 am - Orange Park, Fl
RNY on 01/31/03 with
Hi Ann, Wonderful on your weight loss! Plateaus are to be expected. Don't worry...you will continue to lose and I know what it is to be stuck for a while. But remember when you reach a plateau, usually you go down a clothes size!!! wooohoooo!! I have only lost 12 pounds since May, but I have lost 2 clothes sizes, which is okay...I can see bones now and feel the bones in my chest!! Don't get discouraged! Only weight once a week and see if that will help! Happy Days ahead! Susan Williams Patient Advocate Laparoscopic Weight Loss Surgery Centers [email protected]
WANDA K.
on 8/28/03 2:47 pm - PT ST LUCIE, FL
HI MY NAME IS WANDA I AM HOPING TO HAVE THE STOMACH SURG OH ,,YES IM FROM PT ST LUCIE TOO I AM LOOKING FOR A DR THAT WILL TAKE MY MEDICARE AND MEDICADE SO FAR I HAVENT FOUND ONE I WENT TO DR BUTLER ON ORLANDO ABOUT 2YRS AGO AND HE WOULD DO IT IF I PAYED 2 GRAND ILL BE CALLING HIM FRI MY COUSIN IS HAVING HIS DONE THE 11 TH SEPT IN W.P.BEACH IM GOING TO CHECK WITH HIS DR TOO ITS DR LIEM I REALLY NEED THIS DONE I CANT HARDLY WALK ANY MORE IM 5'-2"AT 270LBS IM 51 YRS OLD IM DISABLED FROM MY BACK AND WITH THIS WEIGHT I CANT HARDLY WALK OR STAND ANY MORE WE CAN WRITE IF YOU WANT TO [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views