any insurance sugestions

Alicia T.
on 8/25/03 12:44 pm - NewPortRichey, fl
Hello Everyone, I am a 33yo woman waiting to hear from CIGNA. They wrote back to me and requested alot more information from my Dr. Can anyone out there give me some advise on how to get around all this insurance fiasco. pls give me some hope that I will get approved! Alicia
EVELYN Z.
on 8/27/03 10:35 am - PEMBROKE PINES, FL
hi, i have the same problem with cigna ppo. i am also seeking any cigna ppo ins to help with tips or suggest in how to get approv. help//evelyn
sissi818
on 8/28/03 2:41 am - Orange Park, Fl
RNY on 01/31/03 with
Hey guys, Sorry to hear of your insurance woes! I deal with insurance everyday! The new thing with Cigna is.... 26 weeks of professionally supervised diet with weigh ins once a month, one in the last year and another one in the last fiver years. Also a letter of medical necess. from your primary care physician, and a dietary consult. If you have met these requirements then the approval shouldn't be a problem. I know it sounds like a lot but your primary care physician should be able to handle all of this for you. If you have been with weigh****chers, nutrisystems or anything like this, you can get your records for it. But remember it will have to be for 26 weeks... Hope this helps and if you need anymore info email me.... [email protected] or 904-215-8484 work number. Susan Williams Patient Advocate Laparoscopic Weight Loss Surgery Centers Jacksonville, Fl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views