I AM HOME POST-OP AND FEELING GOOD

Anita R.
on 8/22/03 11:44 pm
Just wanted to do a quick update to let everyone know everything went well and I am home and feeling good. I also want everyone to know that I sincerly appreciate your warm wishes, all the kind thoughts, and the prayers! I don't remember too much of what happened the first day - I do remember getting up on the 20th and seeing my handsome nephew, Brady, my sister, Liz and my parents, then not too much later my boyfriend, Bobby, came to the hospital - tons of flowers and balloons. I am doing well - gotta love the jell-o and juicy, juice. I had a dream last night about the removal of the painful - NG tube - GAG!
Robin W.
on 8/23/03 3:12 am - Sanford, FL
Glad to hear it, Hon. Also glad to hear the Bobby is showing some support. ;o) ..I have found a lawyer down in Orlando who is known to have had some success with appealing exclusion-based denials. I'm seeing him Monday afternoon. I'll let you know. When you feel up to it, call me. Meanwhile, be good and remember to use your sippy cup..LOL Big Hugs, Robin
A L.
on 8/23/03 6:27 pm
I am so glad you are feeling good, Keep on walking and drinking and recovering will go well too.
Bre W.
on 8/23/03 10:07 pm
I think everyone who frequents this site had there fingers crossed for you. Congrats on a successful operation and hopes for a speedy recovery.
Joseph N.
on 8/24/03 12:50 am - Clearwater, FL
Anita: Happy to learn that you are home and all went well. Now you are officially a "loser." Don't forget to sip your water and walk as you can. The next couple of weeks will make it all worth it as the pounds begin to melt away. Joe in Clearwater
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views