Any Best Buy EMployees??

Kevin L.
on 8/21/03 1:18 pm - Pensacola, FL
Curious to know if any of you out there are Best Buy employees with United Healthcare insurance. If so..what was your experiance...any luck..how did you get it pushed through. I feel I am hitting a wall. Please..help. Kevin Lewis BBY 395
GeorgineVJ
on 8/21/03 10:09 pm - Caribou, ME
Kevin, you didn't post much about your experience. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the employer and everything to do with the doctor, the insurance, your preop stuff, etc. I have united health choice hmo through cobra with my husbands previous job and never had any issues with it at all. UHC happily paid ALL of my bills, I never needed any referrals, and they approved my surgery. The approval took 5 weeks. Hope this is some of the info you're looking for. I expect that it may become more difficult in the future, as this operation is gaining popularity and employers can write an exclusion into their group policy to save money. A lot of the people fighting with insurance here are dealing with written exclusions in their policy. Good Luck and let us know how you're making out. Read my profile if you want more info on my UHC approval process.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views