need some help please :)

seaworld
on 8/21/03 11:58 am - mcdonough, ga
Hi guys i will be having surgery with dr. diaz at imperial point hospital on sept. 26th. I am not telling my family about this due to negative feedback!! MY husband works for delta airlines and he will be there with me for the surgery on friday the 26th. i should be released on tuesday. My husband can not get off work to stay with me at a hotel. there is no way delta will give him off. so i was wondering if anyone else was having surgery the same day or close to that date so we could stay together in a hotel room. I dont want to stay by myself. i dont think dr. diaz will let me go home to orlando. anybody have any ideas??? thanks so much, susie
April H.
on 8/21/03 12:13 pm - Port Orange, FL
Susie Good luck with your surgery. Is there anyone that is like your best friend that would be able to come with you and stay until you go home. Support is very important. Sorry to hear that Delta won't let your husband have time off. You are in my thoughts. Hope you are able to find someone. April
GeorgineVJ
on 8/21/03 10:05 pm - Caribou, ME
Where is Imperial Point Hospital? Perhaps some of our bypass buddies in that area could coordinate spending a few hours a day with you so you wouldn't be alone the whole time. If it was done ahead of time and you had everyone's names, then they could just check at the front desk for your room number. Just an idea. There might be people who might not be able to stay all night or anything, but could help you during the day and keep you company...
SnoJo S.
on 8/22/03 11:53 am - Melbourne, FL
Hi Susie, I live in Melbourne, Fl. Where is Imperial Point Hospital? I'll help you if at all possible. Can you be a little more specific with your needs? If you are being released from the hospital on Tuesday the 30th, do you need someone to pick you up from the hospital or to stay with someone after your surgery? What kind of surgery are you having, that the Dr. won't let you go home by Tuesday? Waiting to hear from you. Friends? JoAnn Shurtz \
ROBIN T.
on 9/9/03 12:48 am - FT LAUDERDALE, FL
Hi again, Did you resolve your problem with getting someone to stay with you? I live about 2 minutes from Imperial Point Hospital. I would be more than happy to help you out any way I could, Please email me if you would like my help. Hope to hear from you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views