APPROVED AT LAST!!!!

Vikki L.
on 8/18/03 11:30 am - Clermont, FL
I have finally been approved!! Persistence has paid off, with a little help from Walter Lindstrom, and a lot of help from the Lord! It was he who sustained me and made all this possible.. Praise God! Well, my Amos sibs, now the real part begins.. I already spoke with Dr. Overcash's office and they want to schedule it on 8/27 but I think I need a little more time than that.. I wasn't prepared to be approved so quickly.. I had prepared myself to fight till the last appeal with CIGNA. but holy of holy's it only took the first appeal to change their mind.. WOW! Isn't God Good! Now I feel kinda lost I haven't had time to research what I need to have at home for post-op so if anyone can offer some helpful advice I would greatly appreciate it.. Any of Dr. Overcash's patients can you share what pre-op test are needed?? Pleas? Hugs & Blessings, Vikki
mom2akj
on 8/18/03 10:51 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Congrats, Vikki!! I am not one of Dr. O's patients, so have no idea what he will require pre-op or even post op. I didn't need anything in particular at home post op -- just alot of liquids and protein powder for drinks, clear soups and broths, sf popsicles and puddings. I bought a baby 'sippy' cup to cut down on large gulps of liquid. I was allowed 1 oz of liquid every hour the first week. But, I didn't require anything else at home. Linda in Jax Open RNY 11/25/02 291/189/150
Teresa J.
on 8/19/03 6:50 am - Jacksonville, FL
I am so very happy for you.I'm sure that some of our post-op brothers and sisters have lots of useful advice,so be sure to take it and take care.Best wishes.......T
Melissa P.
on 8/21/03 6:27 pm
woo hoo vicky lou!!! praise god indeed for a quick approval....hoping to see you successfully on the losing side soon.
Tajuana G.
on 8/22/03 11:58 am - Sanderson, FL
I AM APPROVED, AS WELL. Finally after 4 months of fighting with the insurance company, yesterday, I called and I was finally aapproved. I am not fimiliar with Dr. Overcash but just wanted to share my approval news with you as well. GOOD LUCK and MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views