VERY EMOTIONAL LATELY

Anita R.
on 8/14/03 1:47 am
I have found that over the past couple days I have been extremely extra sensitive and emotional...did anyone experience this just prior to surgery? I am due to go in on 8/19/03.
Joseph N.
on 8/14/03 2:19 am - Clearwater, FL
Hi Anita: I know exactly what you are feeling and it is completely natural. You have a host of issues that you are dealing with and, of course, that feeling of doubt. Just focus on the good outcome. My surgery was a little over two weeks ago and I'm down 30 pounds so far. The same thing will happen with you. Just think positive. Joe in Clearwater
GeorgineVJ
on 8/14/03 8:52 am - Caribou, ME
Hang in there, Anita... you could be having problems from going off the zoloft... and if this is your normally hormonal time, that could be exacerbated by this... also don't forget it was a full moon this week and you are under a ton of stress. That is more than most people can handle. Think positive thoughts, make plans for your future, communicate with your loved ones, and try to have a sense of peace about this. I know i am a little more emotional right now too (I am going in on the 26th) but I really feel peace about it and look forward to starting a new and different routine. If you need to chat you can email or post and we're all here for you. Pretty soon you'll be telling me all about your surgery and recovery. Take care - HUGS!
Kathleen L.
on 8/16/03 4:18 am - Pensacola, FL
Anita, My surgery was on July 8th and I was on an emotional roller coster for the week prior. Ups and downs, fears, doubts, jubilation, happyness....you name it I felt it. Please know that this is normal from everything I read. Also, hold onto your hat, the emotions continue post op. Just be prepared, my Dr told me all my estrogen is stored in the fat, and as I lose the fat, I will have free floating estrogen floating all around. I have warned the family, dogs, goldfish, etc. .....So far I am doing okay and haven't been to *****y. (smiles) Take care and be gentle on yourself, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views