I'm Home!!!

DeannaS
on 8/12/03 6:36 am
My surgery was Aug 5th. I got 3 for 1. I had my RNY, Gallbladder removed and a Hiatyl hernia repaired. I came home Sat. and I'm staying with my folks because of our 3 large dogs. I will fill everyone in on more details later but let me just say this is the most painful thing I have ever done. The first 4 days are #*?!@#%. Fill in with any words you like. I tolerate pain better than most but this was awful. My mom takes me to the mall for an hour or so each day so I can get my walking in. To much rain here in St. Augustine. Will update in a couple of days. Hope to come back home around the 20th. Good luck everyone. Hey Joe. How are you doing?
shbama
on 8/12/03 9:23 am - Brandon, Fl
Hey Deanna I am glad you are home and doing well. WOW you are already at the mall walking ..good for you... I am scared to death. I have spoken to antoher friend who had her surgery Aug 1 and said it hurt like !?!@#$$%. My surgery is Oct 7th. I am sure I will feel your pain. Best Wishes
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/03 11:14 am - Fort Myers, FL
Deanna, Welcome home and congrats on making it to the other side! It's super that you are feeling well enough to go to the mall for walking. It's raining where I am in Maine too! Lynda ME/FL
Joseph N.
on 8/12/03 12:20 pm - Clearwater, FL
Deanna: I'm glad to hear that you have your surgery behind you. Boy, you did get your monies worth with the surgery. Hopefully, you will heal quickly. We will have to compare notes in a few days. Joe in Clearwater
Anita R.
on 8/12/03 11:48 pm
Deanna - Glad to hear you are out of the hospital and doing better. What a deal - 3 for 1! Gee to have all that done and be walking in the mall already?! Hope to continue hearing of your progress. Best of luck and welcome to the other side - my time is only 5 days away!
Melissa P.
on 8/13/03 4:07 pm
So glad to hear you are home and on the losing side. Keep up the good work and stay strong. Praying for your quick recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views