*Happy Dance!* I got approved and got a date this morning!

GeorgineVJ
on 8/7/03 2:40 am - Caribou, ME
My surgery date is 8/26 after months and months of tests and waiting. I have had my preop stuff done since April and I was really having a hard time waiting. I'm so glad to be so close! Glad to hear about Anita's approval as well as glad to hear Joe is doing so well! Thanks WLS buddies!
Joseph N.
on 8/7/03 2:45 am - Clearwater, FL
Georgine: Congratulations!!!! I just the news via an email from Dr. Haicken's website. You really had to persevere and I'm just so happy that you have your approval and surgery date. You will be in my prayers. Joe in Clearwater.
Anita R.
on 8/7/03 2:55 am
Georgine - CONGRATULATIONS - What wonderful news! I am so happy for us both! I still have not got a date, but talked to Dr. Overcash's office and should be getting on this afternoon. I am SO HAPPY for YOU! Who is your doctor and where will you be having the surgery? Be sure to keep us informed of your progress. Best of luck in your WLS journey! I am here if you need to talk.
MissPriss
on 8/7/03 5:05 am - North, FL
Hey, Geoergine - Congrats on your surgery date. I'm an 8-month postie and have had an AWESOME ride thus far. Hang in there, they'll be "less of you" soon and very soon.
Robin W.
on 8/7/03 9:11 am - Sanford, FL
Oh Honey! You have given me hope! I am in my 3rd week of waiting for approval from UHC. I have been told so many different things by their customer reps that I got really confused and depressed. I am so happy for you and am holding my breath and crossing my fingers and praying for myself! I have 5 co-mobidities so I don't think I should really have a problem. (I hope) Good for you. That waiting can be He&& and I am glad it is over for you.
shbama
on 8/8/03 8:46 am - Brandon, Fl
Congratulations...................... Are you having open or lap. I am having lap on Oct 7th. I am so happy for you . Best of luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views