I AM APPROVED IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR - BCBS PPO!!!

Anita R.
on 8/6/03 6:04 am
Okay this has got to be record timing! I got another call less than 1 hour from the previous call - I am approved!!!! No to wait until tomorrow to get a date.
exc98765
on 8/6/03 8:17 am - deltona, fl
Anita...that has got to be a new world record....I'll bet you are doing the happy happy dance.....I wish you the very best on your journey to the other side...Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/03 8:55 am - Fort Myers, FL
Congratulations! It's amazing how different insurance companies are. Lynda ME/FL
shbama
on 8/6/03 8:58 am - Brandon, Fl
WOW....Congratulations. That is what I call a quickie... I am so happy for you. Let us know when the date is...
garywill
on 8/6/03 11:58 am - Sun Valley, NV
Congratulations Anita. I hope mine will be fast. I saw Dr. Overcash on 8-4. I also have Blue Cross PPO. The biggest problem may be that I have NO medically supervised weight loss except a month on Pondomin in 1997 (noticed no difference). Have tried Weigh****chers, low carb diet and NutraSystem (they even had my picture in their ad as a success) but they were all in the 80's. Gary
Joseph N.
on 8/6/03 12:20 pm - Clearwater, FL
Anita: I am so pleased to see how fast your approval went. If anyone deserves "special" treatment it is you. You have been very supportive and encouraging to everyone. I look forward to following your journey. Best wishes, Joe in Clearwater.
Bre W.
on 8/6/03 1:35 pm
Congrads Anita.... Let know when you have a date. By the by who is your Doctor?
GeorgineVJ
on 8/7/03 2:38 am - Caribou, ME
Congratulations Anita - you've been waiting for a long time, just like me. I just got approval this morning and my surgery date is 8/26. Woo Hoo!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views