An appointment on Monday

Bre W.
on 8/2/03 1:49 pm
Hey peeps!! Seeing Dr. Jawad, on monday, my first appointment and I am so afraid that it(losing weight and being approved for the surgery) won't happen for me A little voice is telling me that this is not going to happen because no other weight loss program has worked,so there will be away for this not to work as well. I am totally prepared for defeat. I even know what I am going to eat on my way home to drown my sorrows. Is there a support group in Orlando?
Anita R.
on 8/3/03 9:37 pm
Bre - I know that there are times when we all get depressed and feel down, but you have to want this surgery and know that it is a vehicle that you can use to become healthy and happy once again. The thing that keeps me going is the possibilities of a happy and healthy life that this surgery will allow me. Knowing that maybe, one day I can wake up without having to wear my stupid CPAP mask to sleep for sleep apnea. Hoping that just a few of my physical ailments will hopefully pass after the surgery. I have allergies & asthma, sleep apnea, GRED, spastic colitis, colon issues, female issues, fluid retention in my arms and legs, and fatty liver. I remember almost daily one of my most incidents was going to Sea World with my family and having to be forced into the roller coaster seat - how embarrassing. And to top it off my nephew was there - and all I can remember him saying that if I could not ride he wouldn't ride - now when we go back I don't even try to get on the thing. Just to be able to enjoy rides and not have to worry about whether or not I can fit into the seat - keeps me going and positive about this surgery and what will change. You have got to find one thing that drives you positively and stand behind it like you are the "little train that could" as my nephew told me - fight for your right to life free of the weight and happy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views