I crossed over on Monday!

Joseph N.
on 7/31/03 8:33 am - Clearwater, FL
Well it all finally came together. I had my laproscopic roux en y this past Monday. The procedure started at 7 AM. I spent two days in ICU was sent to a regular room yesterday, Wednesday and released this morning. My discomfort in mininmal, as a matter of fact if I need pain relief I'm to take Tylenol. I do feel swollen but hopefully this will pass in a few days. Joe in Clearwater.
DeannaS
on 7/31/03 12:00 pm
Welcome home Joe. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad your doing so well. I got my final approval today. Everything is a go for Tue the 5th. Mine is going to be open. They have to fix a hernia that they found during my testing yesterday. It's great to see you back here so soon. Take care and talk to you soon. Deanna
Ronni C.
on 7/31/03 12:01 pm - Cape Coral, FL
Congratulations on your crossing over. Good luck too you.. Ronni, Cape Coral
Anita R.
on 8/1/03 12:43 am
Joe - Congratulations Joe - best of luck in your WLS journey!
exc98765
on 8/1/03 8:48 am - deltona, fl
Joe....whooooooo...it is done...congratulations....I will cross over on the 19th of Aug...I am sooo very excited....why were you in ICU for 2 days..I thought lap Roux en y was only an over night stay...that is great that you have minimal pain and that you only need Tylenol to take care of it....let the losing begin...again congrat's...debbie
Teresa J.
on 8/2/03 2:22 am - Jacksonville, FL
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!Congratulations to you. I am planning to ask my PCP about surgery on Tuesday.I know in my heart that this is what I need and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get on the "losing"team.Take care .All the best......Teresa in Jacksonville
Linda Ann E.
on 8/5/03 7:01 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
wooooohooooooooo welcome home Joe, been waitin to hear how you are doin. Wishin you a speedy recovery....God Bless...Linda in Fort Myers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views