ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!!WeeeeEEEEeeeeEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEeee

DeannaS
on 7/30/03 9:10 am
July 22 got my approval from the insurance co. July 23 Dr. called and said the had an Aug 5th surgery date. YES!!!! July 30 Went for all my pre-ops today and go back tomorrow for my final meeting with the pulmonary doctor for the final ok. Warning be careful when you wish for a quick date. Have all your ducks in a row and your life in order. Sometimes things happen very quickly. Good luck to everyone and God bless all of you. This a wonderful family and I don't know where I'd be without all of you. You've made many a bad day a little better by just reading the boards or a great profile and always the before and after pictures. Love to all of you!!!
Linda Ann E.
on 7/31/03 2:17 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
WOW that was quick...of course after the months of gettin all the prep done...but what a quick turn around for you....wont be long and u will be on the loosin side...you go girl and best wishes to you!!!! Linda -Fort Myers
Anita R.
on 8/1/03 12:51 am
Deanna - Congratualtions on your approval! You must be getting excited with your date so close now - only 4 more days for you. Best of luck with your recovery and my thoughts and prayers are with you, your surgeon and family.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views