Dr. Benitez Update

Linda Ann E.
on 7/25/03 5:43 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
I just got off the phone with his office to see about BCBS...ohhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnn...LOL...ok ok Im gonna hang in there but where is my matches to i can lite a fire under the insurance companies to get in gear...LOL they still workin on it and have no clue when...WHHHAAAAAA gawd...will ya'll help pray that this happens sooooonnnn.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and ty I did talk with the lady that answered the phone and told her that I am tryin to update ya'll on the insurance providers he has on board and she said the Medicare is on (my last post i said medicaid...I was mistaken), United Health Care and they are in the PROCESS (not done yet..almost hopefully) with Aetna...sooooooooooooo they gettin closer ya'll hope this helps some of ya out. If anyone finds out that the info I have posted is wrong PLZ let me know, plz be nice about it but tell me...LOL...so I can contact them and update my info. Thanks...God Bless
Ronni C.
on 7/31/03 12:02 pm - Cape Coral, FL
Hi Linda, I've been contacting Dr. Benitez's office on a regular basis. As of today, July 31, no new news. Looking forward to meeting you. Ronni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views