BC/BS ROCKS!!!!

DeannaS
on 7/23/03 1:14 pm
I just got approved yesterday and today my doctors office called. My pre-op is July 30th and the 31 we see the Pulmonary doctor for final approval and if everything is good, my surgery is Aug 5th. Shirley and Debbie YOU ROCK!!! Watch out FL if you feel the ground moving it's because I'm moving heaven and earth to get everything together before surgery. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers. Good luck and don't give up. 12 days and a wake up to a healthy new me!!!!
Brenda H.
on 7/23/03 2:01 pm - Apopka, FL
Hi Deanna, Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so glad to hear that you have finnaqly got your approval. I will say a little prayer that all will go just fine for your pre-op appts. I know all will go just fine. Your WLS friend...Brenda in Apopka
Linda Ann E.
on 7/24/03 12:36 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
What a great attitude...dont let nuttin or no one stand in yer way of gettin on the loosin side...YOU go girl....Lots a people behind ya pushin ya thru and lots people gon before you blazin and trail and pullin for you...WOOOHHOOO!!!!!
Joseph N.
on 7/24/03 2:54 am - Clearwater, FL
Deanna: Congratulations!! I am so happy to learn of your approval. I was told all kinds of scary stories about BCBS but they really treated you and me very fairly. Good luck to you. Joe in Clearwater.
Sharon H.
on 7/25/03 10:13 pm - Jacksonville, Fl
Way to go. Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr