3 wonderful words....

exc98765
on 7/22/03 10:11 am - deltona, fl
YOU ARE APPROVED....Heard them today....my GOD is awesome.....surgery scheduled for August 19, 2003 at Monroe regional in Ocala with Dr. Jawad...I really thought that Cigna Orlando HMO would deny.....but my God was faithful and pulled it off....
Joseph N.
on 7/22/03 12:15 pm - Clearwater, FL
Debbie: Congratulations and the best of luck to you. Be sure to update us on your progress. Joe in Clearwater
Brenda H.
on 7/22/03 12:32 pm - Apopka, FL
Hi Debbie, I am so happy for you!!!!Dr. Jawad did my surgery on the 9th. I have done just fine. I am more than satisfied with the care I received and he was great with me and my family. I know that you will do just fine. I will say a prayer for you...Brenda from Apopka
Anita R.
on 7/22/03 11:39 pm
That is WONDERFUL news! Congratulations and best of luck in your surgery and recovery!
Linda Ann E.
on 7/24/03 12:33 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Congratulations Debbie on the Good News. and Yes GOD is and awesome God... I have a friend who is seein Dr. Jawad he just turned in all his papers and is waiting to here those sweet words himself...I meet with him and Dr. Jawad and was very pleased with how Dr. Jawad treated him...Best Wishes to you and ill pray for you. Linda in Fort Myers
Rhonda
on 8/5/03 8:59 am - Winter Park, FL
I have CIGNA HMO too, I was soooo happy to see that you were approved! I have my first appointment with Dr. Jawad in November. I'm bummed that it's taking me so long to get an appointment but at least the process has started. Rhonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views