SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeannaS
on 7/22/03 9:16 am
PINCH ME QUICK. IT'S A DREAM. I'M APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND HAPPY THOUGHTS!
exc98765
on 7/22/03 10:07 am - deltona, fl
congradulations......I also heard those 3 wonderful words today...you are approved....who is your Dr and when is your surgery date,,,,my is Dr Jawad in Ocala and my date is 8/19/03...
Joseph N.
on 7/22/03 12:17 pm - Clearwater, FL
Deanna: Congratulations!! What a load to get off of you. I look forward to following your progress. Joe in Clearwater
Brenda H.
on 7/22/03 12:36 pm - Apopka, FL
Hi Deanna, I am so happy for you!!!!! I know you will do fine. The waiting game is the worse part of the process. I had my surgery 0n the 9th and am doing just fine. I will say a prayer for you that your wait will go by fast and that you will do great for your WLS...Brenda in Apopka
Anita R.
on 7/22/03 11:40 pm
That is WONDERFUL news - congratulations and best of luck in your WLS journey and recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time!
nancy P.
on 7/23/03 8:27 am - cape coral, FL
Deanna' Congrats to you!!!! I see you have BCBS Health Options, Did you have recent or current weightloss atempts. Maybe you can e-mail me with suggestions, did you have to appeal? I am waiting to see new Dr. in FT Myers but started with Dr. out of Largo. I have had all pretesting done. You are the first recent BCBS patient that has been approved. Will be thinking of you Nancy
Linda Ann E.
on 7/24/03 12:29 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Congratulations Girl..WOOHOOOOO!!! please keep us informed as your journey proceeds...God Bless..Linda in Fort Myers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views