On the other side now

Brenda H.
on 7/20/03 8:07 pm - Apopka, FL
Hello to everyone, I am home from the hospital and have come out on the other side of the WLS journey. I had my WLS on July 9th. I was able to have the lap procedure and am happy for it. I did have a set back, after being home for a week I had a problem with dehydration and had to go back to the hospital for 36 hours to have IV fluids. I have not had to take any meds for high blood pressure or diabetis since I left the hospital the first time. I reported the day of surgerywas in at 10 am and was out the next day at 8 pm. I have had some pain, but not near as much as I anticipated. I have had no problem with nausea or the dreaded dumping as of yet. I have to drink something every hour to keep up my fluid intake, but that hasn't been a problem either. I have lost a pound a day so far, and am pleased with that too! I will write more later and hope that all of you, my WLS journey friends are doing well on your road too...Brenda from Apopka
Linda Ann E.
on 7/21/03 6:21 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO u go girl...glad to hear all is goin good for you.....Keep on them fluids and walkin....Doin happy dance for ya and with ya....Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views