Less than 24 hours

Brenda H.
on 7/8/03 6:55 am - Apopka, FL
Well....it is less than 24 hours until I'm to report to the hospital. I didn't sleep very well last night. Maybe tonite will be better. My daughter is here from Texas and she sure looked good to me. I havn't seen here since last year. I am doing the wonderful prep...wonderful for the doc but not for me. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I am to report to the hospital at 10 am. I guess I'll get some sleep then....Brenda in Apopka
Robin W.
on 7/8/03 7:03 am - Sanford, FL
Here's hoping you get some rest, Brenda. I hear they get you right up after surgery. I'm close to you...in Sanford. Where are you having your surgery? You'll be in my thoughts.
Melody L.
on 7/8/03 9:29 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Brenda my thoughts and prayers are with you. Be strong pray and remember you have many here for you. Positive thoughts and also remember walk asap! May the angels arms embrace you thru this time of nervousness and may god be by your side. Dont forget to post after surgery so we all know how you are. Melody in Daytona
ANITA R.
on 7/8/03 11:16 pm - Oviedo, FL
Best of luck to you in your surgery. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I pray that the Lord touch your physician's hands and guide you through this surgery with no problems.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views