DENIED! We Must Fight!!!

Vikki L.
on 7/7/03 6:17 am - Clermont, FL
I just wanted to post a thank you to everyone who posted messages of encouragement in my despair. The hole I crawled into momentarily was very dark and not a happy place to be. But, now I'm back! Pulling up my boot straps getting ready to fight. Look out CIGNA you may have won the battle but I intend to win the war. My war on Obesity..... I know we each have our own battles to fight but we must send a very strong message to insurance companies that "we will not go quietly into the dark". (for long anyway lol) We must fight for our health and our rights to healthcare. Obesity is as much a disease as smoking related cancer. And they would surely not turn away a cancer patient now would they... I will keep you all posted! Thanks everyone and May God BlessYour Journey.. Vikki
Linda Ann E.
on 7/8/03 1:22 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
you go girl....Prayers are with you that you will find favor with the insurance company... Linda
Brenda H.
on 7/8/03 7:03 am - Apopka, FL
I am so proud of you. I just knew you wern't hole material. Now that you having your fighting clothes on go out ther and whup some INSURANCE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!I'm definatley in your corner. lol in your battle...Brenda in Apopka
Teresa J.
on 7/8/03 9:12 am - Jacksonville, FL
U GO GIRL!!!!!!You"re fired up and I'm praying for you.I believe with all my heart that God will bless you as long as you stand firm.CIGNA won't know what hit 'em.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views