Sanford/Lake Mary Support

Robin W.
on 7/6/03 12:00 am - Sanford, FL
I'm looking for a live group in this area. Does anyone have any information on that?
exc98765
on 7/6/03 6:42 am - deltona, fl
the only one I know of is at Halifax Hospital. in Daytona Beach...meeting the 3rd thursday of every month at I believe at 7:30..it is aroung the back by outpatient services...hope this helps
Vikki L.
on 7/6/03 11:09 am - Clermont, FL
Hi Robin, This was a previous post on Dr. Overcashes website of the Orlando & Daytona support groups. Contact one of the names mentioned in the post and I'm sure they can give you some additional information. Vikki Everyone, remember the upcoming WLS picnic on July 12th - only two weeks from Saturday so MARK YOUR CALENDARS !!! OK? The Daytona group and the Orlando group will be joining forces to make it a memorable day! Bring your cameras too so we can take lots of pictures! If you need directions or info on what you can bring to the picnic, please email me, Beth or Melanie Jordan (of the Daytona group) and we'll get ya there! :0) See you then!! -- Michelle Turner
April H.
on 8/19/03 2:00 pm - Port Orange, FL
Robin We are just getting started in Melbourne with a lap-band support group.I don't know if this is what you are looking for. April
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views