2 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah T.
on 7/5/03 7:45 am - New Port Richey, FL
I have 2 more days and I am getting excited. I also feel nervous but I know, by all the support I've received, that this is normal. Tomorrow is a totally liquid day and then the "FLEET" if you know what I mean. That will probably be the hardest but I've tried the brooth and I like it so I will keep a positive thought. I really wanted to thank all for there kinds words it truly means alot. I am faily new to Florida and everyone has made me feel like I've always been here. For all of you having surgery this coming week, good luck and remember, God got us this far he will lead us through. Someone told that to me a couple of days ago and I am living by it. God Bless to all see you on the losing side!!
Joseph N.
on 7/5/03 12:27 pm - Clearwater, FL
Deborah: Best wishes travel with you. Please let us know how your hospital adventure goes. Joe in Clearwater
Maridee B.
on 7/6/03 11:09 am - Miramar, FL
Deborah - this is probably too late for you to read before your surgery but just in case you check it out: I am so happy for you. You are taking a courageous step to gain your life back. What a wonderful thing. I pray God's blessings to you and may He grant wisdom to your entire surgical team. I look forward to hearing about your speedy, uneventful recovery. ~~*~HUGS~*~~ Maridee
Anita R.
on 7/8/03 11:18 pm
Wishing you the very best of luck during your WLS journey. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your physician.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views