5 Days till Surgery

Deborah T.
on 7/2/03 11:33 am - New Port Richey, FL
I am 5 days from my surgery and getting nervous. I just did the last of the pre-op testing and I am all set. I just picked up the "FLEET" stuff if you know what I mean. I just want Monday to come so I can be on the losing side. I haven't been sleeping much, is this normal? All I can think of is this surgery and hoping I am ok. For all of you that have a date or are on the losing side congrat, I know its a long road but I truly believe its the right road.
Brenda H.
on 7/2/03 2:34 pm - Apopka, FL
Hi Deborah, I'm folowing in the steps that you are leaving behind.My WLS is on the 9th. I too am sleeping very little. My husband and I do almost everything together and he has butterflies that a flying around faster as the date gets closer. Have you been on an eating binge? My husband bought some sirloin steaks for the grill for me to fix on the 4th. I don't really like red meat, but these look awfully good. I wish you and yours all the best and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....Brenda from Apopka
Joseph N.
on 7/3/03 10:59 am - Clearwater, FL
Deborah: I know all about the sleeplessness thing. Normally, I sleep like a log. During this process I learned to read at night when I can't rest. Just got my date today, it's July 28th, so here comes a few more restless nights. Joe in Clearwater
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views