I'm getting anxious

Brenda H.
on 7/1/03 2:01 pm - Apopka, FL
My surgery date is July 9th and I'm really getting anxious about all the changes that are fixing to happen. I know that this is the right decision for my life. I go Thursday the 3rd for my pre-op visit maybe that will help. Please keep me in your prayers...Brenda from Apopka, FL
Linda Ann E.
on 7/2/03 12:02 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
only days...u must be countin hours now..yer in my prayers...just take it slow one day at a time.
Cheryl S.
on 7/2/03 10:01 pm - Tallahssee, FL
Brenda- You are having a natural human response to this event. Work through it and think about the pros and cons for your life. If the pros still come out on top think about these things. I'm not sure what your belief system is, but since you asked for prayers I will conclude you at least believe there is a higher power. So, what helped me was to remember that God is sovereign. If I was ordain to die on the day of my surgery, then I would die even if I didn't have surgery. I don't know why but this gave me peace, because I realized God was in control. I have lifted up a prayer for you and I hope He will give you peace. It helps in the healing process. Cheryl -125lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views