Dr. Benitez

Linda Ann E.
on 6/27/03 2:10 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Hi ya'll swung by Dr. Benitez office yesterday on my way home from work to pick up some of the required papers to complete. Was greeted by cheerful/helpful few...think there was 4 people who talked to me...LOL..but all very helpful and had lil info to add to the conversation, very professional yet very comfy atmosphere with them. I dont know who the girl was I spoke to in more detail...my bad I guess just so Excited...(doin happy dance with my wooden chair, if Melinda would give it back...hehehe)....but anyways...they are havin an info session on July 1 and there I will be given more papers and from there...well the tests begin and the journey picks up lil more. As I understand they are workin with insurance companies...u know ironin out the kinks...let me roll on them I can iron'em out..LOL....(plz dont no one take offense...the comment was directed AT ME.) but anyways, I have BCBS HMO and that who I was questionin about...sooooo I need to get all my ducks in a row and be prepared to make it happen.......Anyone elese goin to the info session on the 1st??? Im still in shock/awe that a doc is finally here in SW Florida. Have a great day and remember todays outcome is all in your hands...live life with a frown or turn the world upside down and smile...:D Best wishes to ALL who have gotten their dates and I will be joinin u on the other side.
Joseph N.
on 6/27/03 5:34 am - Clearwater, FL
Oh now I get the chair thing. Good luck in your journey. Just keep smiling and do all the stuff they tell you to do. Joe
nancy P.
on 6/27/03 6:50 am - cape coral, FL
Linda, I also will be at the meeting, the word is spreding like wild fire about surgeon here. I know several other people also going. I also have picked up my packet, I have had all my testing was going to surgeon in Largo, had 1st appointment with his ARNP have not heard back yet so just praying local Dr. will take BCBS HMO. I will stay with Dr.Benitez as long as they take insurrance. I amhoping the insurrance will take information what I haveon diets it is not recent. Although I swear I am on a diet every day lately.Good luck with everyone approved.
Melinda O.
on 6/27/03 12:36 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Oh Ok, I will give you back the chair! Heard that police patrol might be rather heavy on Midpoint Bridge this coming holiday weekend, don't want any arrests on indecent exposure, my luck would get jail time and miss surgery date. But you must promise after your surgery with benietz we meet on the midpoint at midnight in our mid-driffs for a happy dance midway through our weight loss......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views