I've been approved!

Joseph N.
on 6/27/03 1:27 am - Clearwater, FL
Just found out this morning that I have been approved by BCBS. I will see the surgeon on July 3. I guess I'll get my surgical date then. Joe in Clearwater.
Linda Ann E.
on 6/27/03 2:12 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO grabs the wooden chair and begins to do the happy dance with Joe and Melinda too cuz she wont let loose of my chair....(gotta read the other posts to find out the mystery with the wooden chair :D )...congratulations Hun....best wishes to you...what Surgeon have you choose? Keep us up to date!!
Brenda H.
on 6/27/03 8:13 am - Apopka, FL
Congrads Joe, I go for my pr-op visit on the 3rd with WLS on the 9th. See there prayer does change things. Brenda from Apopka
Melinda O.
on 6/27/03 12:41 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Congratulations Joe on your great news!! Keep us posted and let us know when your surgery date is, PS heard you have some awesome bridges up that way.... maybe linda and myself will drive up in my husbands truck with the chairs in the back, for a "good ol' WLS surgery here we come dance" rather a easy dance and if we get tired we have a chair to sit down on, in the process of printing banners.....LOL
Anita R.
on 7/8/03 11:19 pm
Wishing you the very best of luck during your WLS journey. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your physician.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views