OH Atlanta Conference

emjayel56
on 9/18/09 5:48 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
Hey Karen
Hope you will make the Atlanta Conference; it will be my first conference but looks to be a lot of fun.  I see you are a patient of Dr. Vaughan.  He did not do my revision a few weeks ago to RNY but he treated me earlier this year with problems with my band.  I actually remember  seeing you from when you went in for your consultation.  I was there for a band adjustment.    Anyway continued success to you.
Maryjo
kareninflorida
on 9/20/09 6:39 pm - Rockledge, FL
Thanks, Maryjo!  And continued success to you too!  I'm so sorry, but I don't remember you from that visit.  I guess I must have been preoccupied.  LOL

Unfortunately, I won't be going to Atlanta after all.  My sister surprised me a few days ago by telling me that she had arranged for me, her sister-in-law, and my mother to spend that weekend with her at a hotel on the beach for a Mother/Daughter/Sister weekend.  She's already booked rooms for each of us.  I couldn't say no to that!  :)  But I am torn because I really wanted to attend the conference, especially when its so close to us.  However, I wasn't looking forward to an 8-hour drive to and from Atlanta.  I guess I'll have to save up for airfare so I can fly to a conference.  I'll wait though until I've lost enough weight to be able to fit comfortably in an airline seat!  ;) 
495                                       358                       195
Surgery/high weight       Current weight    Goal weight
8/17/09                             09/19/10

emjayel56
on 9/20/09 9:51 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL

Too bad you can't make the conference Karen, but sounds like a wonderful weekend you have planned.  I will let you let you know how the conference goes and keep in touch.  All the best to you.
maryjo

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views