Insurance Woes

Doug M.
on 6/23/03 12:46 am - Seminole, FL
I am trying to assemble medical history, however I have a major problem that is causing concern. Simply put, I went years without seeing a doctor. Unfortuantely now furnishing 5 yrs of weight history is going to be impossible. I am trying to get doc's and other health care professionals that know me to write letters at least stating that I have been morbidily obeese during the period of time they'll attest to in hopes of at least establishing a history.....lord knows if it will work Any ideas?
Vikki L.
on 6/23/03 1:08 am - Clermont, FL
Hi Doug, What insurance company do you have.. I have also heard lots of good things about Dr. Renke. Do you have an appt. yet? How far out are they booking now? I don't have the 5 years either but I did obtain all the medical records I could get my hands on even before the 5 years and submitted it all, still waiting on approval. I wish you the best on your journey.. God Bless, Vikki
Doug M.
on 6/23/03 3:48 am - Seminole, FL
hello, my appointment is set currentlt 1/24/04, however, there is a good chance once I send in my info the date will be moved up....I too have been trying to gather records, but since I moved so much records are impossible to collect. Interestingly , I found out that doc's dont keep records past 7 yrs. Nor do folks such as optifast or others I have tried in the past....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views