My surgery is next week..6/24

florence H.
on 6/21/03 1:29 pm - jacksonville, fl
i am in the final stretch and am now starting to get really nervous. I am jumpy and nervous. I went to an OA meeting this morning and know that I could not do it without the help of program, Is anyone else out ther who uses OA as a source of support? would love to chat about program and surgery. Dr. yasrebi in jacksonville is the surgeoni am using...any yasrebi patients out there??
Vikki L.
on 6/22/03 3:30 pm - Clermont, FL
Hi Florence, Thanks for posting to my question about CIGNA by the way I do have HMO.. I will keep you in my prayers for a quick and uneventful surgery.. I can't wait to be where you are right now.. I know we all have our moments of doubt and fear but all will be well and you will be on the loosing side. Remember to call on the name of Jesus He will be your rock and your strength. He will never leave you nor forsake. He will bring you through.. May God Bless You & Keep You, Hugs Vikki Lou
mom2akj
on 6/22/03 9:49 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Hi Florence- I, too, live in Jacksonville but I didn't use Yasrebi. I know a couple of folks who did but they are on Spotlight health. My dr. was Hocking in Gainesville. Best of luck in your surgery. Tell me about OA and where you find those meetings in Jax?? My email is [email protected] I'll let you know about the surgery, etc. if you are interested. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views