HI, I want to have bypass...

Kathy D.
on 6/19/03 10:16 am - Sarasota, fl
HI, I want to have bypass surgery.I have no health insurance,but qualify for medical needy/medicaid.If any body knows of any doctor that accepts medicaid and is happy with their results from their surgery,PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected] help anyone can give me would be VERY much appreciated.
Brenda H.
on 6/19/03 11:52 am - Apopka, FL
Hi Kathy, Have you tried to get a social worker at one of the hospitals that WLS in done? My mom doesn't have insurance and had to have medically needy surgery. A social worker helped her to get funding to pay for the cost that was not covered by medicare. I bet this will work for you too! I will put you on my prayer list, I really do beleive that prayer changes things. Keep me posted on your progress.....Brenda in Apopka
Melinda O.
on 6/19/03 3:54 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Kathy, you don't say where in Florida you are from, but I know that Dr Rosenthal's office in Weston Florida accepts it, and Dr Leonard Benietz in Fort Myers (who is just getting started on this coast from Ft Lauderdale) will be accepting it also. Hope this helps some.. Melinda
Linda Ann E.
on 6/20/03 8:40 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Hi Kathy Dont know of any off hand that take it or dont, but just wanted to encourage you on your search, being from sarasota u should check out Dr. Benitez...I liked him and he too has had the surgery done...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views