How long will it be?

Vikki L.
on 6/19/03 4:40 am - Clermont, FL
Well gang, My info was submitted yesterday for approval and i'm waiting patiently (NOT).. This has to be the hardest part, waiting for someone else that doesn't even know you to decide your future. But, I know an awesome God that is more than able to give favor in a situation, He can change the hearts of Kings He can surely deal with CIGNA insurance.. Iwould like to hear from anyone else also playing the waiting game or dealing with same insurance. Dr. Overcash will be my surgeon and I was also hoping to hear from some of his patients on what is needed for pre-op testing and which hospital he will use. Thanks in advance for any help. God Bless, Vikki
beccal
on 6/19/03 9:58 am - Near B'Ham, AL
Hi Vikki. I also have Cigna, and it took 3 weeks after my info was submitted to be approved. I called customer service every day, and didnt get any info, but recieved a letter in the mail! God bless you on your journey.
exc98765
on 6/19/03 12:39 pm - deltona, fl
Vikki...I also am in Florida...Deltona and have Cigna HMO....they sent in my paperwork about 2 weeks ago and I have heard nothing yet..am going to be calling them tomorrow...good luck...I am using Dr. Jawad in Ocala...good luck to you...I am not a very patient person and the waiting is killing me....Debbie
florence H.
on 6/21/03 1:41 pm - jacksonville, fl
vicky, i have cigna pos, i submitted paperwork and had an answer in less than a week. i am not sure from your post which version of signa you have....one of the things that the PA(physicians Assistant-person *****viewed file) said really helped was my diet and food history. i took the time to a pretty intense story of my life and how it has been affected by the food. not sure if you neded todo it or not but it might help to submit anyway...good luck and good things come to those who wait...ps, my surgery is n the 24th, just three days away..keep me in your thoughts...f
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views