Medicare Denial

shubaby
on 6/18/03 10:24 am - Lakeland, Fl
Howdy Florida Folks, I received a denial from Medicare for just the surgeons fee.....all other expenses have been paid. Does anyone have any good news for me? Meaning were you approved by Medicare for the surgeons portion. Any help will be appreciated. Meanwhile I am busy adding medical information to what my surgeon has already provided. Glad to know about this board! Bonnie Shue Lakeland, Fl.
Brenda H.
on 6/18/03 10:47 am - Apopka, FL
I don't know about the Medicare coverage, I do know that my dad was turned down for WLS. He lives in Tx and was told that Medicare would not cover any of the procedure. I hope you have good luck in getting them to pay. I will inculde you in my prayers.
Melinda O.
on 6/19/03 4:05 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Bonnie First off I have to say I know Dr Raul Rosenthal in Weston Florida accepts Medicare for surgery. Second of all my friend is going through a very simulair situation. She is using Dr Leonard Benitez in Fort Myers Florida they are paying for her hospital stay at Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center in Fort Myers, but she is paying the Doctor fee's, or I should say someone is lending her the money. Now Dr Benitez just moved over here from Ft Lauderdale and is just getting started but told her surgery would probably be in July. He is awaiting approvals from Insurance Companys. Good luck to you Bonnie.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views