Medicaid

bleever
on 6/18/03 12:06 am - FL
Hi, new to FL. (Tampa area). I had Open RNY on 4/24 and need to find a doctor for my follow up visits. Any in/near/around Tampa that take my insurence? Have looked thru the find a surg portion of the site... just thought I would post here. Funny I have found 2 docs for plastic surg that take it but no bari.... ??? Thanks, Brandi
GeorgineVJ
on 6/18/03 4:26 am - Caribou, ME
I don't know if they take Medicaid or not (but I know Medicaid covers bariatrics) so you'll have to call, but there are bariatric programs at Palms of Pasadena Hospital in Pasadena (Gulf beach side of St. Pete) as well as Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater. Morton Plant also has a really great support group if you're interested. Visit www.drhaicken.com and click on the different links on the side bar - you'll find message boards and support group info. I know there are a couple programs in north county as well as Hillsborough (Tampa) - I just don't know where, as I have settled with Morton Plant and stopped looking. Good Luck! Georgine Johns
bleever
on 6/21/03 3:06 am - FL
Ok I have found my doctors.... including plastic... YEAH YEAH!!!!! ANyone else need to know email me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views