7/9/03 is my day!

Brenda H.
on 6/17/03 4:46 pm - Apopka, FL
I have been scheduled for surgery on 7/903. My pre-op visit is on 7/3. I have been trying for 3 years to get this done! I have the support of my family and have faith in the good Lord that all will be well. If you have the same surgery date, I would like to hear from you. I will be having WLS at Ocala Reginal Hospital. I live in Apopka, FL so my daughter is comming in from Texas to be with me in the hospital. I weigh 272, and 5'2". I don't want to be skinny, just to buy off the rack!!
John B.
on 6/18/03 12:29 am
Best of luck Brenda.....you'll do great!
Kathleen L.
on 6/18/03 1:03 am - Pensacola, FL
Brenda, This is wonderful news. I am having mine on the eighth. Maybe we can hold each others hands from a distance. I am 383 and 5'6", so I have a bit more to go before I can buy off the rack. I can't wait to my a pretty summer dress to wear, maybe Laura Ashley...something that will make me feel beautiful. If ever you want to talk, email me and I will send my phone number. God Bless, we don't have long now. Kathy
Joseph N.
on 6/18/03 7:45 am - Clearwater, FL
Congratulations to you! I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly for you. I'm waiting on approval - so hopefully I'll follow you soon.
Robin W.
on 6/18/03 12:58 pm - Sanford, FL
Congrats on your durgery date, Brenda. I hope it won't be too long before I post mine. That's two of us wanting to buy off the rack! And thanks so much for your message to me. Robin
Kathleen L.
on 6/23/03 9:19 am - Pensacola, FL
Congradulations on your surgery Brenda. I am having mine on the 8th of July. I agree with you, skinny isn't important to me, just buying from normal clothing stores will be really cool. God Bless, and good luck on the 8th. Kathy
Melinda O.
on 6/23/03 1:01 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Congratulations Brenda, I will say a prayer for a quick painfree recovery for you. Melinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views